Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun In The News Studio

Nothing terribly new in my life lately...Thankfully, I have a short week this week after working two incredibly long ones (10 days and 8 days in a row!!!) It's funny...I feel like I am CONSUMED by baseball at work...and what do I do on my days off? Go to baseball games. I went with a group of friends to Citi Field yesterday to see Mets vs. Phillies...and will be going to Yankee stadium on Monday for their game vs. the Indians! I love visiting ballparks. :)

It was a gorgeous sunny day yesterday...it even got up to 100 degrees!!!! Not that the temp was gorgeous or anything...just felt a lot more like summer (and home). I need a date with a swimming pool asap.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Since I've been prompting in News a lot (my old stompin' grounds)...I thought I'd share a few randomly fun pictures from around campus and of me and the guys in the Studio... I'm so glad to be back with them for the time being! :)


Mike Hill and Max Bretos...should seriously have a "SportsNation"-esque show together. They are NUTS! I love them! :) I'm pretty sure I'm going to propose a "This is SportsCenter" commercial featuring these two...

So glad to be back with my girl Jacki! :)

Ducis with Helio Castroneves and Ryan Briscoe...

PELE!!! I told him I've been a fan since I was 5... true story!

No comments:

Post a Comment